May 28, 2022 - May 29, 2022
Are you ready to bring out your inner Ninja Warrior? This is the sport for you! You'll be climbing and crawling, tossing and running through a custom-designed obstacle course at City Fit Shop.
City Fit Shop is super excited to be hosting the 2022 City Fit Obstacle Course Challenge!
For all those practicing, use discount code CHALLENGE2022 to get 10% off your Drop-In.
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE?
Here are some important details:
- The course is designed for one member to complete the Beginner Course, one to complete the Intermediate Course and one to complete the Advanced Course.
- Only one competitor will be on the course at a time.
- Every competitor must wear clean dry shoes.
- There will be 3 course options -Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced. Each level increases in level of difficulty. Every team will get a walk through the course before the start of the race. Videos of the course will be available soon!
- Each competitor may attempt any obstacle 3 times. If a competitor skips or fails to complete an obstacle they will be assessed a time penalty for each missed obstacle depending on the complexity of the obstacle.
- If a competitor does not attempt any of the obstacles and simply “walks the course” that individual will be assessed a 10 minute penalty. Their team’s combined time will still qualify for the standings.
- Each competitor must complete their course individually without physical help from their team mates.
*Course my change year to year.
- The sum of the times for all three competitors determine the team's finish position, barring disqualifications.
- All three competitors must complete their respective course.
- In the event of a tie, the team with the fastest individual course time will be the winner.