WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE?
- The course is designed for one member to complete the Beginner Course, one to complete the Intermediate Course and one to complete the Advanced Course.
- Only one competitor will be on the course at a time.
- Every competitor must wear clean dry shoes.
- There will be 3 course options -Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced. Each level increases in level of difficulty. Every team will get a walk through the course before the start of the race. Videos of the course will be available soon!
- Each competitor may attempt any obstacle 3 times. If a competitor skips or fails to complete an obstacle they will be assessed a time penalty for each missed obstacle depending on the complexity of the obstacle.
- If a competitor does not attempt any of the obstacles and simply “walks the course” that individual will be assessed a 10 minute penalty. Their team’s combined time will still qualify for the standings.
- Each competitor must complete their course individually without physical help from their team mates.
*Course my change year to year.
- The sum of the times for all three competitors determine the team's finish position, barring disqualifications.
- All three competitors must complete their respective course.
- In the event of a tie, the team with the fastest individual course time will be the winner.