- 1 pound extra lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can green chiles undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can corn undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir ground meat until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink.
- Drain and discard any excess grease. Transfer beef to a slow cooker and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing. Mix.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green chiles, corn, and black beans, all with their liquid, to the slow cooker.
- Stir the black olives, onion, bell pepper, and tomato juice into the ground beef mixture.
- Cook on Low until the vegetables are completely tender, about 5 hours.