- Whole wheat pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella and chedder cheese shredded
- Variety of vegetables chopped and prepared
- Variety of fresh deli meats or meat alternative
- Olives, hot peppers, and any other preferred pizza toppings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread pizza suace over the top of the pita's
- Add meats, if preferred, vegetables, and any other toppings you prefer.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pita is slightly browned.
- Cut into mini pizza slices and enjoy!
- When the quinoa has cooled, add in black beans, corn, red bell pepper, chopped green onions, and cilantro.
- Stir in dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Leftovers the next day are even better! Enjoy!